Elegant architecture with contempory interiors, high ceilings and clean lines accentuated with clever contours.
Dhigali is one of the few resorts reachabel within 45 minutes by sea plane.
Dhigali is surrounded by a large house-reef, the resort offers world class service with 7 dining options.
A luxury getaway with a variety of excursions and activities.
*Return flights : Johannesburg - Maldives - Johannesburg
* Return domestic flight by sea plane
* Return speed boat transfer
* 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Beach Bungalow (Upgrade)
* Premium all-inclusive:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Capers all day ding restaurant
- Dine around in 3 speciality restaurants - Faru, Battuta & Jade
- Beverages served during operating outlets and Bar hours:
^ Unlimited selection of premium wines & beers from all around the world
^ Wide selection of premium branded spirits
^ Unlimited alcoholic & non-alcholic cocktails, spirits & selection of coffee
blends, variety of juices, soft drinks and Dhigali mineral waters
* Premium minibar, replenished once daily with selected beers, wines, soft drinks,
spirits, Dhigali water and snacks.
* Complimentary water sports & exursions:
- Snorkeling equipment
- Non-motorized water sports (excl catamaran / wind surfing)
- Glass bottom boat (once during your stay)
- Cinema under the starns
- Yoga / Fitness center & all indoor games / Water aerobics / group fitness /
cultural music program / Spa Tour / Daily live music entertainment
* All items of a personal nature
* Meals and drinks not specified
* Travel Insurance
Price per peson sharing and subject to change due to availability and ROE.
Block out dates may apply.
Selected departure dates:
02 - 09 April 2021 - R48 447.00 pps
25 April - 02 May 2021 - R48 447.00 pps
23 - 30 May 2021 - R47 447.00 pps
26 Jun - 03 July 2021 - R50 447.00 pps
03 - 10 July 2021 - R47 447.00 pps
07 - 14 August 2021 - R47 447.00 pps
Get a Quote
Interested in this package? Fill out the form and we'll get you a quote in no time →
Ulusaba - 3 Night package - Sir Richard Branson's Private Game Reserve (open from Thursday to Monday) - 50% discount for SA Residents
Ulusaba is Sir Richard Branson’s private game reserve in South Africa. The name Ulusaba means ‘place of little fear’, so named because the koppie, or hill, on which Rock Lodge sits provided the ancient Shangaan tribal warriors with the perfect lookout point.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Hotel Included, Self-drive
Birkenhead House - Hermanus - Top 5 Hotels in Africa - Travel & Leisure Worlds Best Awards
Birkenhead House sets the standarating cliff-top position overlooking the whale watching paradise of Walker Bay, Birkenhead House provides luxury accommodation for those seeking time out to relax and recharge body and mind. Watch surfers carving through the waves and, for several months each year, witness Southern Right and Humpback Whales breaching just metres from the shore.
Hotel Included, Self-drive
5* Oyster Box Hotel - 3 Night stay - Experience Royalty
The Oyster Box has long been one of South Africa’s best-loved and most distinguished hotels, which occupies a special place in the hearts of the countless guests who have enjoyed its warmth, caring service and relaxed elegance.