Explore stunning Istanbul with its bazaars and mosques, wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli, see Roman ruins in Pergamum and Ephesus, discover the beautiful Aegean Coast, the natural wonder of Pamukkale and the jewel in Turkey's crown - Cappadocia, with its amazing underground cities and whimsical landscape.
Airport arrival transfer on day one and departure transfer (to Istanbul Airport) on day ten
All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
Nine nights' accommodation at four star and special class hotels
Daily breakfast and one dinner
Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
Guided sightseeing in Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale, Hierapolis and Cappadocia
- Cappadocia: Explore the surreal landscape on a guided tour including the Goreme Valley, Zelve and Uchisar castle-mountain
- Ephesus: Tour the marble ruins of this Roman city which was once the site of the great Temple of Artemis - one of the Seven Ancient Wonders
- Gallipoli: Pay your respects at the Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorials and visit ANZAC Cove, a famous WW1 landing site
- Pergamum: Marvel at the Roman amphitheatre which is one of the steepest in the classical world
- Istanbul: Visit highlights of the Old City including the beautiful Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and imposing Topkapi Palace
- Pamukkale: Stroll around the terraced pools and opt for a relaxing dip in the naturally warm and calcium rich waters
- Troy: Discover the legendary ruins and see a replica of the famous wooden horse which as the story goes, was used to sack the city
- Hierapolis: See the UNESCO-listed ruins of this ancient spa town, built on the site of natural hot springs
** R3000 deposit payable to confirm and final payment due 60 days prior to departure. Excludes flights, travel insurance, visas, meals and drinks not specified, tip for your guide and driver (USD5-7 per day, per traveller for guide and USD2 per day for driver recommended), tipping kitty (USD40, paid in local currency), entrance fees (USD115-130, paid in local currency) and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Alternative departures and pricing available on request. Please contact us for flights.
Get a Quote
Interested in this package? Fill out the form and we'll get you a quote in no time →
Ulusaba - 3 Night package - Sir Richard Branson's Private Game Reserve (open from Thursday to Monday) - 50% discount for SA Residents
Ulusaba is Sir Richard Branson’s private game reserve in South Africa. The name Ulusaba means ‘place of little fear’, so named because the koppie, or hill, on which Rock Lodge sits provided the ancient Shangaan tribal warriors with the perfect lookout point.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Hotel Included, Self-drive
Birkenhead House - Hermanus - Top 5 Hotels in Africa - Travel & Leisure Worlds Best Awards
Birkenhead House sets the standarating cliff-top position overlooking the whale watching paradise of Walker Bay, Birkenhead House provides luxury accommodation for those seeking time out to relax and recharge body and mind. Watch surfers carving through the waves and, for several months each year, witness Southern Right and Humpback Whales breaching just metres from the shore.
Hotel Included, Self-drive
5* Oyster Box Hotel - 3 Night stay - Experience Royalty
The Oyster Box has long been one of South Africa’s best-loved and most distinguished hotels, which occupies a special place in the hearts of the countless guests who have enjoyed its warmth, caring service and relaxed elegance.