Visit the incredible Pyramids of Giza, relax on a felucca as you cruise down the Nile and discover the ancient wonders of Aswan and Luxor, before spending a few days by the beautiful Red Sea in Hurghada. This is Egypt at its best in 13 wonderful days.
Airport arrival and departure transfer on day one and day thirteen
Nine nights' accommodation in four to five star hotels
Two nights' accommodation on board felucca (open deck)
One overnight train from Cairo to Aswan in a private two berth sleeper cabin
Daily breakfast. two lunches and two dinners
All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada
- Hurghada: Relax at the Red Sea, swim and opt to snorkel or scuba dive in the clear coastal waters
- Luxor West Bank: Discover exquisite tombs in the Valley of the Kings, the towering Colossi of Memnon and the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Aswan: Take a leisurely boat trip to Agilika Island to explore the romantic Philae Temple and wander around the colourful souqs
- Kom Ombo: Visit the Nile side Temple of Kom Ombo
- Cairo: Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- Luxor: Roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
- Nile felucca cruising: Sail the River Nile on board a traditional felucca and spend two nights sleeping under a blanket of stars
** Excludes international flights, travel insurance, visa, tipping kitty (USD60-80 paid in local currency), entrance fees (USD100-120 paid in local currency), tip for your tour guide (USD5-7 per day, per traveller recommended) and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Please contact us for flights.
Get a Quote
Interested in this package? Fill out the form and we'll get you a quote in no time →
Ulusaba - 3 Night package - Sir Richard Branson's Private Game Reserve (open from Thursday to Monday) - 50% discount for SA Residents
Ulusaba is Sir Richard Branson’s private game reserve in South Africa. The name Ulusaba means ‘place of little fear’, so named because the koppie, or hill, on which Rock Lodge sits provided the ancient Shangaan tribal warriors with the perfect lookout point.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Hotel Included, Self-drive
Luxury South Africa - Stay for 10 and pay fo 7
Hotel Included, Self-drive
5* Taj - Urban Getaway
Taj Cape Town’s unique location affords travellers the perfect base from which to explore, discover, and experience all the vibrant ‘Mother City’ has to offer! City-wide cultural activities, eclectic shops and street markets, and the hip and happening restaurant scene combine to give guests an experience unlike any other.