Mozambique’s coastline is a haven of squeaky white beaches, rustling palms, seafood galore; all pumping to the sultry rhythm of a unique Afro-Portuguese culture.
Located only 89 kilometres north of the historic city of Inhambane and with spectacular 180 degree ocean views and luxurious accommodation, the rest of the world will fade away as you relax, unwind and enjoy Massinga Beach Lodge.
Each luxurious Ocean Front Room has a private splash pool, deck and sun loungers with outsized king bed, mini bar, laptop safe, mosquito net, free-standing fan and separate air-conditioning, stylish en suite rain shower and free-standing bath tub that open out onto a own private deck and the exquisite views beyond.
Romantic relaxation; rambling walks on the beach or through the palm groves, whale watching, stargazing and beach picnics.
Snorkelling, deep sea fishing and scuba diving available nearby.
Dining Bar & lounge with satellite TV; Pool deck; restaurant; in-room dining; afternoon tea; beach picnics.
* 5 nights accommodation in a Ocean Front Deluxe Room - with private
* Return direct flights between Johannesburg and Vilanculos on Airlink
* Return airport transfers
* 3 meals per day
* A welcome drink on arrival
* A romantic turn down
* A bottle sparkling wine & fruit platter
* In-room dining experience
* A beach picnic
* A Massinga Beach gift
* Complimentary afaternoon tea/coffe & cake
* Snorkeling at Fingers Reef off the beach with gear
* Rock & Surf fishing (excl rod deposit)
* Beach games, kayak, surf / boogie boards, beach cycling
* Coconut cutting demonstrations (subject to availability)
* Selected non-motorised activities
* Mozambique sales tax
* All items of a personal nature
* Visas - if required
* Alcoholic beverages, bottled water & soft drinks
* Various watersports & land activities
* Travel Insurance
All packages are subject to availability, exchange rate fluctuations and any airfare, departure tax or transfer increases
Get a Quote
Interested in this package? Fill out the form and we'll get you a quote in no time →
Ulusaba - 3 Night package - Sir Richard Branson's Private Game Reserve (open from Thursday to Monday) - 50% discount for SA Residents
Ulusaba is Sir Richard Branson’s private game reserve in South Africa. The name Ulusaba means ‘place of little fear’, so named because the koppie, or hill, on which Rock Lodge sits provided the ancient Shangaan tribal warriors with the perfect lookout point.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Hotel Included, Self-drive
Luxury South Africa - Stay for 10 and pay fo 7
Hotel Included, Self-drive
5* Taj - Urban Getaway
Taj Cape Town’s unique location affords travellers the perfect base from which to explore, discover, and experience all the vibrant ‘Mother City’ has to offer! City-wide cultural activities, eclectic shops and street markets, and the hip and happening restaurant scene combine to give guests an experience unlike any other.